Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome Back Letter



Dear Crew 104 Families,


I would like to welcome you to Crew 104 at Polaris Charter Academy!  I am Mona Iehl and this is my third year teaching at Polaris and I have the pleasure of teaching the 1st and 2nd graders in Crew 104!  I am originally from Michigan, but feeling right at home here in Chicago!  This year we will engage in a tremendous amount of learning.  I will challenge your child to be a risk taker in their learning and an idea factory in their exploring.  I am looking forward to facilitating as your child grows as a reader, writer and explorer this year!


It is very important to me to establish a line of communication with each family in order to develop a partnership.  As a team we can help your student learn a great deal.  I will work hard to communicate successes and difficulties through out the year.  Please feel free to communicate your concerns and successes.  I am available for appointments before or after school or from 12-1:50pm.  Please call the office to set up an appointment.  I am also available by phone or email. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you and beginning the year with your child.  This year will be full of academic growth, exploration, and social development! 


Thankfully,


Ms. Iehl 

No comments:

Post a Comment